Parallel with the team’s timelapses, Bill – the team’s founder – launched in 2013 a series in which he recreates a historically accurate medieval village, thanks to the help of a historian. Step by step episodes with a voice over that explained the whole process made the series one of the channel’s most compelling pieces of content.
After two years, 20 episode in French and English, many guests among the team’s members, the village is complete!
Resource Pack: The John Smith Legacy resource pack
Let’s Timelapse St William on Sea Map Installation:
- Download Let’s Timelapse St William on Sea Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.