LEGO Block Model Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.8 is a resource pack that will change almost all of the blocks into LEGO.
- All blocks are modeled faithfully to the original LEGO.
- Unlike the default models, double half slabs and normal full blocks have different models.
- Redstone Dust and Rails are modeled so that they avoid the studs.
- Stairs, Slime Blocks, and Beacons are modeled based on the original LEGO, so that it will suit with it.
- No block model creating softwares were used, and were mostly hand typed.
- Can be used with other texture packs, so please enjoy many kinds of LEGO.
LEGO Block Model Resource Pack Installation
- Download LEGO Block Model Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!