LegendGear 2 mod inspired by The Legend of Zelda and other classic games, providing new weapons, consumables, and accessories, as well as adding a couple new plants to world generation. LegendGear 2 is a Forge mod; once you’ve got Forge set up, just drop LegendGear in your mods folder and you’re good to go.
NOTE: LegendGear 2 mod requires Baubles mod for full functionality.
How to install LegendGear Mod:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download LegendGear 2 Mod: