LB Photo Realism Reload Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is a photo realistic resourcepack based on work of Scuttles (LB Photo Realism). “Reloaded” version is very different from the original, because it uses very old textures of LBPR. The main purpose of this resourcepack is to make minecraft look not only as realistic as possible, but also to make it look beautiful and attractive to new players. LBPR Reload is pretty close to default Minecraft textures, so it won’t be a big issue to start playing with it. The pack includes many 3D-models, animations and random textures.
LB Photo Realism Reload Resource Pack Installation
- Download LB Photo Realism Reload Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!