Ever wondered why Minecraft never included any kind of lattice blocks to walk on? Lattice Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 has got you covered.
The lattice blocks are basic crossed segments of wood which are capable of interconnecting vertically with fence posts, as well as other configurable blocks, to achieve a wide variety of visual effects. They come in both the standard wood and nether brick forms.
The Minecraft 1.8 versions can do all of the variations of wood as well:
The recipes are basically the standard fence recipes turned on their side:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
or for 1.8:
For Nether Brick Lattice, it’s the same for both:
Lattice Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.