Larry’s Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds helpful features to Minecraft while letting me save useful bits of code without losing them. This mod is entirely configurable, so you can disable or enable any of the features listed below in the mod’s config file, which is located in .minecraft/config/larrysmod.cfg. Just open the file with notepad and enter “true” or “false.”
Larry’s Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.