Land Defender Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows players to use commands to claim, unclaim, or share chunks of land.
Note: This mod is serverside only and should not be installed clientside.
- /claim – Claims the chunk you are standing in
- /unclaim – Unclaims the chunk you are in, if you are the owner
- /share <player> – Shares the land you have claimed with another player
- /unshare <player> – Removes a shared player from the chunk you are standing in
- /unshare all – Removes all shared players from the chunk you are in
- /listchunks – Lists the chunk coordinates for all chunks that you own
- /listchunks <player> Admin command to display a player’s chunk
- /chunkinfo – Displays information on the chunk you are in, including the owner and any shared players
- /tpchunk <x> <z> – Teleport to a chunk if you own it, or any chunk if you are an admin
Player Customized Protection Commands (0.3.0 and later)
- /allow <block>
- /deny <block>
Possible blocks to customize: chests, doors, furnaces, brewingstands, dispensers, droppers, hoppers, jukeboxes, signs, gates, enchantingtables, anvils, banners, beds, trapdoors, buttons, levers, beacons
Doors, trapdoors, buttons, levers, and enchantingtables are allowed by default;
All others are denied by default. Defaults may be configurable in the future.
- /protect <name> – Allows administrators or operators to protect unlimited chunks that display the specified name, e.g. “Spawn”
- /unprotect – Allows administrators or operators to remove any protection
Land Defender Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.