LambdaLib Mod 1.7.10 is a modding library that aims at making modding fluent and enjoyable. LambdaLib contains many functionalities that is really helpful to Minecraft modding but isn’t provided by Minecraft or Forge.
The utilities shipped with LambdaLib include:
- CGUI – Hierarchy based GUI framework, with an **in-game editor**
- AnnoReg – Use annotation to assist registry, achieving great decoupleness
- NetworkS11n – Send objects and messages with no effort through network
LambdaLib is currently not yet stable and is only for internal usage only, but will reach a stable state perhaps soon.
LambdaLib Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.