LabStuff Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 can be considered another BuildCraft, IC1/2/3?, or Redpower(2). But honestly, its just a mod for making cool hi-tech labs. Also, it has(or will have) multiple expansion packs to make your labs even more hi-tech.
This mod is also a learning mod, for getting kids inspired to get into the multiple fields of STEM(Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics.)
Circuit Design Table
Circuit Board Plate(Texture subject to change)
LabStuff Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.