Just in between several projects, the Land of Birds (from Kuni no Tori in japan) is finally released. This has been made by a few builders of the team, leaded by LordPumpkin. You can find on it a fisherman village splited by a tiny waterfall. On the top of the mountains there’s a citadel, the whole, protected by a dragon and its lore.
All in all, this more than 50 houses and towers which are all furnished.
Kuni No Tori Japanese Citadel Map Installation
- Download Kuni No Tori Japanese Citadel Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.