Koris Underwater Utopia Map is inspired from the Rapture City in Bioshock. The dark and glowy atmosphere of this city concept caught our attention. We decided to experiment with sea lantern and glass layers for the terrain to make it look like the reference pictures we used for this big project.
The architectural reference is principaly based on art deco movement that took place during the 20th century in the major cities around Europe and the United States of America. We added a colourful cyberpunk twist with some more industrial structures to modernize and offer a wide range of styles.
The main organic idea was requested by E1000. It is based on a giant water scorpion with an industrial exoskeleton.
Koris Underwater Utopia Map Installation:
- Download Koris Underwater Utopia Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.