KnightPeripherals Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is an ComputerCraft addon. This mod adds various peripherals to ComputerCraft, including a clicking turtle upgrade, an Ex Nihilo hammer upgrade, an explosive turtle, and a turtle with a bow.
This mod currently just adds four turtle upgrades, though more features may be added in the future.
Clicking turtles add a peripheral to the turtle allowing them to right click blocks. They will not right click the air, to keep other tool peripherals useful. The peripheral contains following commands:
- click (boolean sneak): Right clicks the block in front of the turtle.
- clickUp (boolean sneak): Right clicks the block above the turtle.
- clickDown (boolean sneak): Right clicks the block below the turtle.
Clicking turtles can be crafted using a turtle and a turtle claw, which can be crafted using the following recipe:
If enabled in the config, clicking turtles will consume fuel for every click.
If Ex Nihilo is installed, smashing turtles will be added. They can interact with the world using turtle.dig() and turtle.attack() as follows:
- turtle.dig(): Attempts to dig the block in front of the turtle using the Ex Nihilo hammer, causing it to drop different items than a pickaxe would (for example, gravel from cobblestone). The hammer can also mine any block that does not require a tool to mine.
- turtle.attack(): Attempts to attack a mob in front of the turtle, dealing 7 damage. For comparison, the melee turtle deals 9 damage.
Smashing turtles can be crafted using a turtle and a diamond hammer from Ex Nihilo.
Explosive turtles add a peripheral to the turtle allowing it to create various forms of explosions. All the explosions created by the explosive turtle will trigger player kills. The peripheral contains the following commands:
- bomb(), bombUp(), bombDown(): Places ignited TNT from the turtle’s selected slot in the specified direction. Note that the TNT will destroy the turtle if it is in range of the explosion.
- explode(): Causes the turtle to self destruct, causing a slightly bigger explosion than TNT that works both in midair and underwater.
The explosive turtle can be crafted using a turtle and TNT.
Ranged turtles can shoot arrows from the turtle’s selected slot using turtle.attack(). If the arrow kills a mob, it will count as a player kill. Ranged turtles can be crafted using a bow and a turtle.
KnightPeripherals Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.