KleeSlabs Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to hold shift while breaking a double slab to only one half of it. The half that is broken depends on which half you’re looking at.
Supports Vanilla slabs as well as a few modded slabs and can be configured to support even more (as long as they use the default implementation).
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.