Kitteh6660’s MoreCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 has over 100 new items. Lots of new tools, armors, foods, blocks, and items that fits within Minecraft theme. This mod attempts to stay true to the original concept of Minecraft. The new items introduced all fit within Minecraft theme. It’s designed to enhance your survival experience.
Are you a builder who uses the new blocks? Are you a warrior destined to slay the Ender Dragon and wear its hide? Are you a cave dweller who spends his life devouring spiders? Are you a trophy hunter who desires to collect the heads of mobs? If you consider yourself to be one of them, then this mod is for you!
This mod features:
- Over 100 items!
- About 20 new blocks!
- 10 new tiers of tools!
- 10+ new tiers of armour!
- Uncrafting recipes! (No uncrafting table necessary!)
- Dozens of tweaks and changes!
- More doors! Nether brick door and even better, glass doors!
Kitteh6660’s MoreCraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.