Kingdom Keys Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds keyblades from the Kingdom Hearts series and some other items. Also this mod adds some of the bug blox from Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
Kingdom Keys Mod Features:
- 120 total Keyblades from KH 1, KH 2, KH BBS, KH Re:Coded, KH 358/2 Days, KH DDD and KH Chi, with almost 100 3D models
- 16 Organization XIII weapons
- A leveling system with increasing maximum hp, strength, defense and magic
- A synthesis system for crafting the keyblades
- Bug blox from KH Re:Coded
- Drive forms
- Custom main menu music and battle music (Requires resourcepack due to large download size)
- And more!
Note: Render Player API is now required otherwise it will crash! (Download Core 1.0 for 1.7.10)
Kingdom Keys Mod Installation:
- Download the recommend Forge using the (installer) link
- Run the .jar file by opening it with java
- Click the “Install client” button (Make sure you have already downloaded Minecraft 1.7.10 through the launcher)
- Open up where your Minecraft install folder is by default it is in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- Go to the “mods” folder (If it does not exist create it)
- Copy the Kingdom Keys .jar file over to the mods folder
- Run the Minecraft launcher and select the “Forge” profile and play!