Kingdom Building Mod Pack 1.7.10 is centered around Ancient Warfare 2 mod. (From the mod site description: Ancient Warfare is a modification for Minecraft that adds a variety of game enhancements; new blocks, new entities, and a template based world-generation structure generator). This mod pack was inspired by Sjin’s Youtube series, Rule the World. My goal was to create a more lightweight version of the modpack with the core functionality of his series.
- Adding new blocks
- New recipes
- Begin your Quest to build a kingdom (The quests are part of included mods, not a separate questing module)
- And more
The pack should work well for both solo play in an single world Minecraft install or placed on a server.
This is the current list of mods. They will change as changes are made to the pack. Currently Kingdom Building is for version 1.7.10 of Minecraft but will be updated to 1.8 as soon as or if AW2 is updated.
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- NotEnoughItems (by chicken_bones)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- CodeChickenCore (by chicken_bones)
- Ancient Warfare 2 (by shadowmage45)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- OpenBlocks (by OpenMods)
- OpenModsLib (by OpenMods)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
Kingdom Building Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.