Located just North of the Sunderlands, across the Rheim River, Kevicston is a fort set on the foothills overlooking the lush Oak Valley. The Rheim is the border between two Kingdoms of the Traagion Empire which have been at odds for little over ten years. Along this stretch of land, the Cadavian Trade Route exists, which supplies a life-line between the temperate bread-basket of the Empire and the Northern, less fertile regions, yet rich in resources. Five years before the construction of Kevicston, a great battle took place as the Lords of the neighboring Kingdom reached an impass of territory disputes along the trade route. The empire, rather than interfereing to prevent this battle, allowed the two sides to meet on field and weaken each other for post political advantage. After a long bloody four days, the two rival Lords called a stalemate and compromised a truce allowing the other to maintain their current territory claims. Five years later, the Northern King ordered the construction of a fort to maintain a foothold on the region and maintain control over the Cadavian Trade Route on their southern-most border. To this day, relations remain tense between the two kingdoms as they continue eyeballing the others’ territory and devise plans for their next attack. Many travel through these lands on their journey along the Cadavian Trade Route. Some choosing to stay a little longer to take advantage of the prestiges northern cultures.
Resource Pack: Conquest Resource Pack
Kevicston Keep Exploration Map Installation:
- Download Kevicston Keep Exploration Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.