Keeping Inventory Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is really simple mod that makes survival a lot easier. Keeping Inventory disables creeper explosions from destroying blocks, and you keep you inventory on death. Both of these features can be disabled or enabled in the config file.
Keeping Inventory Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.