Kakariko Village Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 inspired by “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past”. This resource pack focuses on having sharp clean Zeldaish textures and blending that into the Minecraft experience. This is a complete texture pack, replacing blocks, items, mobs and more.
- Completely Reskined UI
- Many Reskined Mobs
- New Blocks
- New Items
- New Water and Lava Animations
Kakariko Village Resource Pack Installation:
- Download Kakariko Village Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!