KAGIC Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 lets you create up to nine different kinds of servants, called “Gems”, each variation of Gem can do different things for you. Here is a list of Gems and their purposes:
- The Ruby is a very common and versatile Gem that will follow and defend you from hostile mobs and anything with the intent to hurt you. The more they are hit, the stronger they get, and they have innate fire powers.
- The Quartz is a beefed up version of the Ruby that are nearly invincible. They come in three different species, Amethysts, which have lightning powers, Jaspers, which are invincible when touching the ground, and Rose Quartzes, which heal nearby players and Gems.
- The Peridot is a useful Gem that helps manage Kindergartens (where you create your Gems) by automatically taming Gems for you and telling you where you can make the best Gems. When equipped with a hoe, Peridots will harvest and replant nearby crops. They are a little derpy though, if you don’t mind.
- The Pearl is a multicolored Gem that carries a chest inside of it. With a Pearl, you can have multiple inventories that follow you and pick up nearby items.
- The Lapis is a flying Gem that you can ride.
- The Sapphire is a very fast Gem that you can ride over water, lava, and land.
- The Bismuth is a tall powerful Gem that automatically cooks the items you right click it with.
The Items and Blocks
This mod adds seven crafting recipes for the following items:
- The Gem Staff allows you to control your Gems. To tame a Gem, you can right click it with your Gem Staff and it will serve you. If you want your Gems to move to a specific location, you can right click on a block and all of your Gems will stop what they are doing and go to that specific block.
- The Injector is the block used to harbor the Gem Seed, which is what creates your Gem.
- The Gem Drill is the block you place the Injector on top of to make a complete Gem Incubator.
- The Gem Base is the item that becomes a Gem Seed once activated and injected into the ground.
- The Activated Gem Base is a Gem Base after being exposed to heat. To use it, right click on an Injector block and provide a redstone current to the Injector block.
- The Transfer Contract is used to give your Gems to other people, simply give it to the person and once they right click a Gem it will notify you that that Gem now belongs to them. If you decide not to use the Transfer Contract, you can smelt it to receive a diamond!
- The Joint Contract is used to give a Gem more than one owner. This is useful for people who want to share Gems. If you decide not to use the Joint Contract, you can smelt it to receive a diamond!
KAGIC Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.