JustEnoughTooltips Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is an addon for JEI that helps you to quickly find and view recipes for items and blocks. Removing the need to open a GUI, RecipeTooltips allows you to view recipes and uses for blocks in the world by showing it directly below your crosshair. You can also view the recipes and uses for any item in a GUI as a tooltip. If you can find the recipe in JEI, RecipeTooltips will allow you to view it in-game.
Note: All keys are re-configurable. The position that RecipeTooltips draws at is also completely configurable.
- Left Alt – Show the recipe or use for the current block or item. In-game, this will be either the item you are holding, or the block you are looking at if your hand is empty or you are sneaking. If in a GUI, this will be the item directly under your cursor.
- Z – Switch between uses and recipes for the current block or item.
- X – Cycle recipe categories. In vanilla, these include crafting, smelting, brewing, and more. If you have other mods that add JEI support, such as Thaumcraft, their various crafting mechanics will also appear. For instance, Thaumcraft’s infusion and crucible crafting appear.
- F – Attempt to fill the recipe into the current GUI. You must be viewing a recipe with the show recipe key for this to do anything. This acts in the same way as the fill button in JEI.
Pressing the recipe button for JEI will open the recipe you are currently viewing in JEI’s GUI.
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.