Just What I Needed Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds no items or such, just a bunch of helpful utilities.
- Different kinds of ores, ingots, nuggets, and ingot blocks you pick up will all stack.
- Bed sleeping is improved, mobs will only prevent sleep if they have direct line-of-sight to you and can path to you.
- Animals will occasionally emit particles when they are unable to breed. *Re-enabled. Woo!*
- Sticks, wrenches, and crowbars will rotate Logs and the like. Adding a config option to add more blocks, such as chisel blocks and such.
- Animals will eat nearby dropped items (corresponding to their breeding items) and breed.
- Hostile Mobs will not spawn on leaves by default.
- Chunk Overlay akin to those formerly added by NEI
- Mob Spawning Overlay akin to those formerly added by NEI.
- Crops can be right-clicked to harvest them without breaking the crop.
Just What I Needed Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.