Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is the successor of NotEnoughResources mod.
- Mob Drops:
- Dungeon Loot:
- Ore Gen:
- Plant Drops:
- DIY ore graphs
By adding world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame you can make your own ore distributions.
You can even use /profile [chunk amount] [all] to create a world-gen-scan.json that will get the distributions from a generated world so you don’t have to guess. These features are quite advanced and only recommend for pack makers or experienced players.
Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.