Just Backpacks Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds four tiers of backpacks to help you on your journey. They can be named using an anvil, and colored with dye the same as with leather armor (and removed via a cauldron of water).
Backpacks must be worn on your chest inventory slot, and can then be accessed via the shortcut key (default is ‘B’, configurable in the game options).
Tier 1 Backpack:
Has 9 inventory slots.
Tier 2 Backpack:
Crafted with a tier 1 backpack. Has 18 inventory slots.
Tier 3 Backpack:
Crafted with a tier 2 backpack. Has 27 inventory slots.
Crafted with a tier 3 backpack. Provides mobile access to your ender chest inventory.
Please Note: If your tier 3 backpack contains items, you must empty it first before attempting to craft the ender tier.
Just Backpacks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.