Just Another Spawner Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 (JAS) is a Minecraft Mod aimed at providing an alternative entity spawning system for Minecraft.
JAS adds an entity spawning system that runs in parallel with the vanilla system. By design, it fundamentally works the same as its vanilla counterpart, but allows for greater customization by exposing and consolidating many of the properties that are involved. Since it runs in parallel, by default, JAS will disable the vanilla entity system by emptying all biome spawnlists. It will import settings from entities that are declared in minecraft, including those added by mods, and set them to spawn within the JAS spawner.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.