JurassiCraft Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a mod made to bring prehistoric creatures to the world of Minecraft. It is inspired by Jurassic Park, but is not limited to all JP canon: as many creatures and features as possible will be added! Creatures are made Jurassic Park style, by obtaining fossils or amber, using the fossils or amber to create DNA, inserting the DNA into eggs, and hatching the eggs. The mod recently merged with two other mods, entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, which will bring users a more complete modded-Minecraft experience.
JurassiCraft Mod Features:
This mod contains many things, but here are some of the main things it includes:
- Dinosaurs! This mod contains many dinosaurs, as that is the main focus of this mod.
- Plants! If your dinosaur pen is empty, why not add some beautiful prehistoric plants to fill it up?
- Machinery! In order to create dinosaurs, you will need machinery. This mod contains many machines that will be useful in your journey to bring dinosaurs back!
- Decorations! Want to create a Jurassic Park? We’ve got you covered! This mod contains many decorations you can use to decorate your very own Jurassic Park.
- Vehicles! Need to get around your park? Sure, we’ve got them!
- Fossils! To create dinosaurs, you’ll need DNA, fossils are a perfect way to get DNA!
Note: JurassiCraft Requires LLibrary
JurassiCraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.