Jugo Shrine (綬鋙神社) is a shinto shrine (神社). It includes a torii (鳥居, the gate of shrine), a sandō (参道，pathway), a temizuya (手水舍, fountain), a kagura-den (神楽殿, building dedicated to Noh or the sacred kagura dance), a shamusho (社務所，office), an ema-den (絵馬殿，Japanese use some plaques to write down wishes and tie plaques in a board，the plaques called “ema”, and the board called”ema-den”), some stone lanterns （燈籠, many trees (metasequoia), fences （玉垣）, two komainu (狛犬，guardian) and a honden (本殿，main hall).
Jugo Shrine Map Installation
- Download Jugo Shrine Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.