Jewelrycraft 2 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a magic mod where you can create jewelry and wear them. They render on the player and is Multiplayer compatible. You can also add objects to the pieces of jewelry as modifiers. Depending on what modifier was used different jewelry have different effects, each coming with both a positive value and a negative value. There are also certain actions that, when done, grant you Curse Points. One you have gained your first points you will have a curse upon you, some good, some bad. The more curse points you have, the more active curses you can have at once.
This mod has its own inventory, so you don’t have to worry about having the jewelry occupy space in your actual inventory.
Jewelrycraft 2 Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.