JAPTA Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a few neat blocks and items for the Redstone Flux power system.
- Bonemeal Applicator: Takes Bonemeal from inventories next to it and applies it to the ground with RF.
- Cake Converter: converts between Cake and RF.
- Charging Plate: a pressure plate that only detects players and charges their items with RF.
- Wooden Charging Plate (1.7 only): a wooden pressure plate that charges items with RF.
- Chest Charger: Charges items in inventories next to it with RF.
- Diagnostic Tool (1.8 only): An upgraded RF Meter that also gives additional information about several machines.
- Elevator: A multiblock consisting of an Elevator Top above some Elevator Shafts. Provide power to the Top, sneak from the top or jump from the bottom to travel through the elevator.
- Flux Blaster: Provides RF to 8 blocks in front of it.
- Flux Hopper (1.8 only): A hopper that transmits RF instead of items.
- Heat Converter (1.8 only): Placed above a furnace. In absorb mode, turns furnace fuel into RF while still cooking items. In heat mode, cooks items using RF.
- Item Blaster (1.8 only): Transfers items to 8 blocks in front of it.
- Life Converter (1.7 only): In heal mode, heals living objects above or below it. In absorb mode, generates RF from living objects taking damage on top of it.
- Mechanical Generator (1.7 only): Generates a small amount of RF from block updates.
- Mover: Teleports entities above it (and in front of it in 1.8) forward. Also slowly transfers power forward.
- Power Cabinet (1.8 only): A multiblock consisting of several Power Cabinet Shafts above a Power Cabinet Base. The base holds 999 RF and each shaft holds 15000 RF.
- RNG Quarry: Given a tool, mines a chunk-sized area below it, placing items in inventories next to it.
- Time Machine (1.7 only): Uses RF to speed up time. Can be disabled with a Redstone signal.
- Battery Potato: Allows you to eat RF.
- RF Meter: Use on a block to read its RF content.
- The JAPTA Book (1.7 only): Only available with Guide-API. Describes the mod ingame.
JAPTA Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.