Jaded’s Blood Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 allows you to add custom recipes to various Minecraft mods using config files.
To add a recipe, you need only add a new JSON file in the appropriate folder within config/jadedsblood/ (note that the actual filename is irrelevant). Formats for each supported mod can be found on the wiki
Jaded’s Blood Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.