IvToolkit Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is a framework that mostly used by Ivorius’s mods, for shared functionality. Feel free to integrate it yourself though, or simply check out the source – it’s Apache 2.0 distributed. Yes, that also means that granted attribution, you may use this mod in mod packs.
IvToolkit Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.