It’s the little things Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds those small features you didn’t know you needed.
- Allow you to make the Modpack yell at people using 32 bit versions of java. Note: This is off by default.
- Allows you to make Minecraft open to full a fullsize window instead of the normal small one.
- Allows you to set the title of the Minecraft window.
- Allows you to change the icon of Minecraft in the taskbar.
Itlt can also auto-detect these things if you are using the Technic Launcher without you having to configure anything. Works out of the box.
It’s the little things Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.