ItemPhysic Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 changes how items ‘burn’. Only items or block which can burn will burn in lava or fire. Every block which can burn like wood, planks, wool… and every item which can be used as a fuel in a furnace like coal, stick… A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank were throw into lava and the pickaxe and the cobblestone didn’t burn. Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying. No item will be destroyed by a cactus anymore.
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying.
Note: This mod requires Creativecore
ItemPhysic Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.