Item Scroller Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a client-side mod that allows moving items in inventory GUIs by scrolling the mouse wheel over inventory slots with items in them. This is basically what NEI (and other mods) also do/did, but separated into this mod.
Tip: Hold shift to move full stacks at a time. The stack hovered over is moved last.
Note: Some other mods (like Mouse Tweaks, Inventory Sorter.. etc) also add the same functionality. You don’t want to have multiple mods installed and doing this at the same time. So don’t need install this mod if you have one of those installed and the scroll functionality enabled in them.
Item Scroller Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.