Item Blacklist Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 blocks the use of items and blocks in the specified dimensions. Op’s are still able to use them. This mod easy to use and edit. Everything can be done via ingame commands. You need to install this on the client and the server.
Locked item: This holds the contraband in a nullifying shell! They shall use it no more!
- /blockitem – Base command. Will give you all the available options.
- ban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Bans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding and the dimension you are in.)
- unban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Unbans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding and the dimension you are in.)
- list [dim:player] – Lists all the banned items sorted by dimension. (Defaults to all dimensions.)
- unpack [player] – Removes items from the banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
- pack [player] – Puts items back into banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
Item Blacklist Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.