Candidate (Modding) of the fourth 96 hour modding/mapping marathon, ModJam.
- 1st Place – Most Inventive
- 1st Place – Most Aesthetically Pleasing
- 3rd Place – Overall Excellence
- 4th Place – Most Balanced Progression
- Adds a block of compressed raw porkchops be be built with! Oinks when you place/punch/walk on it!
- Also adds a really big pig which can be ridden and steered with a carrot on a stick.
- Compressed Raw Porkchop (Can also be uncrafted)
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.