The human brain is ever so complex. Chemical reactions happening here, and there, and everywhere. The brain is the most powerful thing in existence, it’s an infinite expanse of every emotion possible. It’s a terrifyingly beautiful thing. Our brains work in the most confusing of ways, often working out nowhere near how things are planned. It is colourful, dark. Simple, complex. Beauty, horror. Our brains work on their own, basing off of the chemicals moving through the system. The brain cannot be controlled, it is a secluded universe within each and every skull; a weapon for destruction, and the solution to everything. Everything happening inside your brain cannot even be comprehended by your own brain at once. There is a constant flow of existence, whether it be memories, dialogue, ideas, hypothetical scenarios, etc. It works mysteriously, constantly creating and destroying new life within your own head. It is a world of its own, everchanging. Boredom is simply nonexistent, nothing will forever be something, infinitely. Its an array of chemicals, reacting to each other to create anything- everything. The brain is a work of art on its own. A world of its own, contained within your very own head.
the Isolated World.
I don’nt sure if the download spawns you at the build. If not, coords are roughly
X -3200, Y ~, Z – 3700
Isolated World Map Installation
- Download Isolated World Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.