Ironwell Map is a medieval/renaissance town which takes inspiration from vanilla Minecraft’s tone and the aesthetic of Ozocraft.
Ironwell Town Map Installation:
- Download Ironwell Town Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.