Iron Chests Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a universal mod that run on BOTH CLIENT AND SERVER. This mod will also work for LAN play, as long as the other LAN players also have the IronChest mod installed.
Yes, that’s right, cats sit on your Iron Chests. Just for your pleasure and amusement, of course Iron Chests are tough enough to still work when a cat is sitting on it. Maybe it’ll eject the cat.
To make a crystal chest, surround a diamond chest with glass- or use a crystal chest upgrader (glass surrounding obsidian).
New item for Iron Chests mod: a chest upgrader. Constructed similarly to the chests themselves, except with a single ingot of the source type surrounded by the standard recipe for the target chest. For example: the iron->gold upgrader is 8 gold surrounding a single iron ingot. The chests will upgrade, in place, and the new storage will become available to use. No more fussing around with destroying chests to upgrade them!
Iron Chests Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.