Similar to iron chests, Iron Backpacks Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 allows you to make a backpack and upgrade it into 4 tiers, basic, iron, gold, and diamond. There are other upgrades you can apply to every backpack if you have an open upgrade slot.
In addition, an extensive configuration file is included with this mod, allowing you to customize nearly every aspect of the mod if you feel as if my recipes/backpack sizes/default settings/etc. does not fit into your idea of balance.
Iron Backpacks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.