Ireland 2066 is a futuristic vision of what a city could look like in 50 years time. The project includes a number of Ireland’s most famous landmarks, and sits them beside modern urban concepts and ecological technologies such as vertical farms, automated public transported and energy parks.
MindRising 2016 is a competition celebrating 200 years of the island of Ireland. MindRising champions the use of digital technology in schools & groups. MindRising is about telling stories about our past and our future. Teams will work on their digital storytelling skills across a range of media which includes building elements of their projects in Minecraft. They are encouraged to remember the past 100 years and imagine what the next 100 years could bring.
Ireland 2066 Map Installation
- Download Ireland 2066 Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.