iPixeli’s Gender Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 provides the option to turn the player into a female model while maintaining the minecraft style.
iPixeli’s Gender Mod has the option to turn a player into a female or child complete with their own hurt sound effects. You might find a female zombie frolicking in the dark. Use this on your server to synchronize all the settings for each player across all connected clients!
- Males: Just like normal Minecraft, but with the old hurt sounds!
- Females: Are slightly smaller than males, have their own default texture and have their own hurt sound.
- Children: Are smaller, have their own default texture based on gender and age, and have a higher sound pitch
- Zombies: There are occasional female zombies that have the female model and their own texture
Gender uses core modding for enhanced compatibility by modifying the base code before Minecraft runs for a low impact on other mods.
Gender Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.