Invisiblocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 started as a simple way to create floating torches and hanging ladders, a way to bind water in interesting patterns, and other visually interesting things you couldn’t do before. But it’s evolved into something much more.
Since we first released it we’ve had lots of interest for other features. These features have all been created and added in the latest release. Invisiblocks is no longer simply about hanging ladders. Now it’s much more.
You can now create hundreds of contraptions using all sorts of new invisible blocks. Some of which are much more than simply invisible vanilla blocks.
Invisiblocks Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.