Most Minecraft players have already stumbled over this problem: keeping something well-lit requires an extraordinary large amount of Torches or other light sources. The result is a scene jammed with those.
As the title suggests, InvisibLights Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds light sources that can be completely hidden.
With the mod installed your house could look like this:
This mod adds 1 Block and 2 Items, where the Items are the only relevant things. Recipes:
To place a light source: Right-click with the Light Rod. It will consume at least 1 Glowstone Dust from your inventory. If you have more, it will use 2 Glowstone Dust per light source.
To toggle light source visibility: Shift-right-click with any Rod. A Sound will play and you will see / no longer see the light sources. When they are disabled they will act like air.
To destroy a light source: Light sources need to be visible! Right-click (no Shift) on the Light Source, using a Rod of Darkness
InvisibLights Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.