Invincible Hamster Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 lets hamsters spawn in your world. When you tame them with flowers, they become invincible hamsters, with a never ending hate for iron bars.
Tameable with flowers, appears in forests and plains, and if it sees any iron bar around, it teleports to them and eats them up. Also, once tamed, it’s invincible
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
Download Minecraft Invincible Hamster Mod: