Inverse Ore Generator Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 make vanilla Minecraft ores generate in the sky! If you are going to be using this mod, I recommend having at least 2 GB of ram allocated to your Mineraft to get rid of any major lag spikes because of double ore generation.
The Ores Currently Generated Are:
- Coal Ore – can be found at heights 127-255
- Iron Ore – can be found at heights 191-255
- Lapis Lazuli Ore – can be found at heights 232-255
- Gold Ore – can be found at heights 226-255
- Diamond Ore – can be found at heights 243-255
- Redstone Ore – can be found at heights 243-255
- Emerald Ore – can be found at heights 226-255
Nether: Nether Quartz Ore – can be found at heights 8-127
The Special Blocks Currently Generated Are:
- Overworld: Glowstone – can be found in water
- Nether: Diamond Block – can be found in lava
- End: Emerald Block – can be found at heights 245-255
Inverse Ore Generator Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.