InventoryBook Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9. When a player respawns, they are given a book containing a list of the items they died with. You can shift right click a book and quill to receive an inventory book for your current inventory, or shift right click a book and quill on a chest (or any tile entitiy which is an IInventory) to receive an inventory book for that block. There are also config options including requiring a book and quill to be present in your inventory when you die to receive a book and quill on respawn (If this is enabled, the book and quill is used up)
InventoryBook Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.