Inventory Crafting Grid Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 No need for crafting tables, you now have a 3×3 crafting area right in your inventory.
Known conflict: this mod will run fine with the mod Inventory Tweaks installed, however some of that mods built in features (such as Auto Refill) will get confused and sometimes put items into the crafting window instead of your hotbar, or a number of weird things.
Inventory Crafting Grid Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.