InterfacePlus Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 will change your HUD (Heads up display) and your interface in general. This mod used to be called “RPG-Hud” but it is no longer only changing the Hud hence the new project.
- Health bar
- Health value
- Hunger bar
- Hunger value
- xp bar
- xp value
- breath bar
- breath value
- displays if specific armor piece is under 50% durability
- displays if specific armor piece is under 25% durability
- horse jumpbar
- horse health
- player face at the widget
- will notify you if an update is available
- settings gui
- visible status effects
- item tooltips
- hunger preview
- ingame time display
This mod should work with most of the other mods, which don’t use the GuiIngame class.
InterfacePlus Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.