Interdiction Pillars Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 brings back the EE2 Interdiction Torches with a twist. These Interdiction Pillars have multiple variants which interdict different things. At the time of version 1.2.3, there are currently 4 variants. Hostile Mobs, Projectiles, TNT, and Gravity. These pillars can be stacked upon each other to provide multiple interdictions within one area. This only works with 3 or less pillars stacked.
You can find the recipes via NEI and/or similar options.
Interdiction Pillars Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.